Dear participants of the SRA-Europe 2017 Annual Conference/Meeting.
We thank everyone for the high number of abstracts submissions. Abstract acceptance notifications were sent a few weeks ago. If for any reason you have not received it, please check your SPAM folder and classify the email as “NOT SPAM” in order to receive future emails. If you still did not receive it, please contact the organizing committee through the website form (“Contacts” section) or email (email@example.com).
Please find below some important information regarding the conference:
– The deadline for the early bird registration is April 7 and the deadline for the presenters’ registration is April 30. You can make your registration here: https://www.conference-service.com/sraelisbon2017/welcome.cgi
– The organizing committee has negotiated with TAP, the Portuguese flight company, a 10% discount for flights on economy class and 20% discount for flights on executive class, for the 2017 SRA-E conference participants that select TAP as the travel company. Please contact the organizing committee, for more information on the conditions to apply for this.
– On the 2017 SRA-E conference website, in the “travel and stay” section and “accommodation registration” sub-section, you can find information on the available accommodation provided by the travel agency that has partnered with the organizing committee. Please note that reservations were made for the conference participants and some of these reservations are quickly expiring and will not be available to book. June is a high season period in Lisbon and reservations need to be made in advance, to ensure accommodation at the time of the conference. If you wish to use the travel agency services, please make your reservations as soon as possible! https://sraelisbon2017.wordpress.com/travel-and-accomodation/accomodation-registration/
– On the 2017 SRA-E conference website, in the “social and experiences” section you will find the social programmes of the conference, both the ones included in the registration fee and the “extra” ones that are available for reservation, in partnership with the travel agency. You can register for these on the conference registration website: https://sraelisbon2017.wordpress.com/social-programme/
– The first draft of the scientific programme will be issued in April. We will send this information as soon as it is available. Nevertheless, you can already see the conference schedule for 18 to 21 June social programme and conference programme at: https://sraelisbon2017.wordpress.com/scientific-programme/
In case you have any questions, please contact the organizing committee.
We look forward to seeing you in Lisbon!
The Organizing Committee of the 2017 SRA-Europe Annual Conference/Meeting